Clerical - Scheduling Clerk (PART TIME)
- Clerical - Scheduling Clerk (PART TIME) JobID: 761
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Special Education Services
- Date Available:
2019-2020 School Year
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Skills to operate standard office equipment including use of basic computer software applications. Proper use of English in both written and verbal form, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Must have courteous telephone manners, the ability to communicate effectively with school personnel, vendors, and have a good work attitude with a positive and pleasant disposition.
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High School Diploma
- Composes documents (e.g. correspondence, agendas, minutes, bulletins, reports, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to school and district personnel, the public, state officials, etc
- Maintains various records, schedules, files, rosters, etc. for the purpose of documenting and/or providing reliable information.
- Filing to include maintaining files in an orderly manner as required for administration, staff and students
- Processes documents and materials (e.g. schedules, agendas, mail, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Responds to inquiries of staff, the public, parents and/or students for the purpose of providing information and/or direction as may be required.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Requires the ability to keep confidential information protect. Must successfully pass ADPS fingerprint and background check
TITLE: Scheduling Clerk - SPED (Part Time)
SALARY: Level 4
REPORTS TO: Ecucational Services Director