K-12 Student Achievement Teacher SY2019/20
- K-12 Student Achievement Teacher SY2019/20 JobID: 569
- Position Type:
Teachers On Assignment
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled   JDE K-12 Student Achievement Teacher
- Serve as on-site assessment coordinator, working with site personnel to facilitate administration of AzMERIT, benchmark assessments, formative assessments, and diagnostic screeners
- Coordinate implementation of DMS(Daily Math Skills) including data collection and reporting
- Communicate and train test administration procedures to teachers
- Collect and monitor student achievement data
- Ensure that assessment data is communicated to teachers in a timely manner.
- Review assessment data regularly with principal and make recommendations for instructional implications and/or remediation plans.
- Meet with grade level teachers at least once per month to monitor student achievement.
- Meet regularly with school psychologist to identify students needs based on inadequate response to interventions.
- Coach, facilitate, and collaborate with classroom teachers on core instructional strategies for standard based instruction and any ongoing class wide interventions or individual interventions.
- Participate in the facilitation of professional learning sessions
- Support growth goals for all school staff
- Assist with the organization of peer observations for all staff
- Provide mentoring assistance throughout the year
- Attend all district-wide SAT meetings
- Attend SAT trainings as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
- Annual PUSD NICS Review
- Summative Evaluation with Director of Curriculum and Instruction
PUSD Mission Statement: TO PROVIDE EACH STUDENT WITH A CHALLENGING ACADEMIC EDUCATION IN A CARING AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
It is the intent of the Governing Board that all staff shall be aware of and practice their job duties toward the fulfillment of our mission statement.
TITLE: K-12 Student Achievement Teacher
CONTRACT: 10 Month Teacher on Special Assignment
SALARY: As determined by the Governing Board
REPORTS TO: Director of Curriculum and Instruction
BS or BA in Education with appropriate Arizona certification
Masters Degree Preferred
Knowledge of PUSD Curriculum, state standards and evidence-based instruction
Successful classroom teaching experience of five or more years at the K-12 level
Ability to successfully work within a Professional Learning Community
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Google Drive(Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.), ATI, and AzMERIT Portal.
Successful implementation of the Data Team Process
Student Achievement Teacher:
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 month
Job Reference #: 569