Maintenance Worker Technician
- Maintenance Worker Technician JobID: 617
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled   TITLE: Maintenance Worker - Technician
- Experience Required: Prior job related experience.
- Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities Required:
- Skills to operate hand and power tools used in general maintenance functions, perform basic math to calculate measurements, quantities, etc.
- Knowledge of methods and use of materials, tools and equipment used in general maintenance functions, standards for safe use of equipment.
- Abilities to stand for prolonged periods, follow oral and written instructions, work independently with minimal supervision, perform a variety of tasks, understand and carry out oral and written instructions. Significant physical abilities include lifting/carrying/ pushing/pulling, reaching/handling/fingering, talking/hearing conversations, near visual acuity/depth perception.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Perform routine service on HVAC and evaporative coolers i.e.
- Filter changes, adjust and replace belts, clean coils, grease bearings, clean or replace cooler pads and pumps.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of mechanical rooms and equipment
- Perform routine maintenance of roof systems, (i.e. clean roof drains and gutters, keep roofs clear of all debris to assure proper drainage, make minor roof repairs, report all damage to supervisor.
- On the job training will be provided.
- Will work under direct supervision of maintenance director and or HVAC Technician.
- Physical requirements ,
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions (i.e. Hot and cold climate, climb ladders, lift 50LB, be comfortable with heights enough to maneuver, and work on sloped surfaces).
- Highly motivated
- Able to work with others or unsupervised Posses valid driver’s license Pass background check
SALARY: Classified Level 9
REPORTS TO: Facilties Director
EVALUATION: Annually by the Facilities Director
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: As determined by Governing Board