Paraprofessional - ACES/ISS
- Paraprofessional - ACES/ISS JobID: 765
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Manson Mesa High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled   TITLE: Paraparofessional - ACES/ISS
- Skills in behavior management techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflict
- Experience in discipline and/or counseling
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Student discipline
- Communicate with staff, parents and students regarding discipline and behavior supports.
- At-risk counseling
- After School Detention (ASD) supervision
- Supervision before, during, and after school
- Supervision during after school student activity events
- Discipline statistic recording and reporting
- Preparing for and representing the school at district discipline hearings
- Assist with facilitating the Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) team in implementing PBIS school wide
- Implement and monitor behavior interventions
- Other related duties as assigned
- The district reserves the right to amend this job description as necessary.
SALARY: Classified Salary Schedule
REPORTS TO: Building Administration
EVALUATION: Annually by the Building Administration
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Set annually by the Governing Board.