ParaProfessional - Reading
- ParaProfessional - Reading JobID: 337
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Lake View Primary
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Ability to relate well to both children and adults
- Good written and oral language skills
- Ability to understand and provide supplemental help to students
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate and detailed records; computer experience preferred.
- Self motivated with minimal supervision
- High School Diplima or GED certificate. AA Education preffered.
- Establish base-line data through pre and post testing of identified students, and use computer and testing data to track student progress.
- Under the direction of district personnel to provide supplemental support to identified students by coordinating testing, record keeping, scheduling and prioritizing special services.
- Assist teacher in small group or individual instruction
- Prepare special materials for students and for the classroom
- Supervise students as needed
- The District reserves the right to amend this job description as necessary
- Annually by the Building Principal
TITLE: Paraprofessional - Reading
SALARY: Classified Salary Schedule; LEVEL 3
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9 month position with benefits