- Substitute Custodian JobID: 644
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Title:
Classified Level 2
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Lift 60 pound load
• Climb a 10 foot ladder
• Ability to work independently or with others
• Must have a home or message phone
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Lead Custodian and Maintenance and Operations Director
• Repair minor maintenance items - loose screws, etc.
• Report all items that need maintenance or repair immediately to the lead custodian.
• Close and lock all windows and doors in assigned area.
• Sweep, mop, was, dust, wash windows, walls, floors, toilets, urinals, sinks, chalkboards and furnishings.
• Picks up paper and other debris, empties and cleans trash receptacles.
• Rearranges and moves furnishings,
• Operates vacuums, floor machines, buffers and carpet cleaning equipment.
• Weekly clean door casings, fire doors, exterior doors, fire extinguisher cabinets, and panic bars.
• Weekly clean all restroom walls.
• The district reserves the right to amend this job description as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned by the Custodian Lead or the Facilities Director
Terms of Employment:
This position is hourly as needed to cover for other custodians who are absent.
Annually by the Facilities Director, and Lead Custodian